Friday, August 27, 2010

Weigh-In Friday

I feel like this week, I could just copy and paste last week's entry. I'm still in my stupid boot. I feel like I can't exercise effectively, so I'm not. Still, I lost 1.8 pounds. Since mid-June, I've lost 11 1/2 pounds! I really feellike I've started losing some muscle in my legs.
Not much else to report weight-wise. School is back in session, and as an 8th grade teacher, we just finished the first week. I am thoroughly exhausted. Most nights this week, I have been in bed by 9:30! I'm looking forward to being back in the groove. Hope you all had a great week!
Kim

1 comment:

Kim said...

Over 11 pounds is fabulous!!! I know that you wish the weight would come off faster, (don't we all!) But slow and steady is the way to go. :)

Keep up the great work!