Saturday, August 21, 2010

Weigh-In

I lost 1.2 pounds this week. This is like a miracle, since I'm still really immobile and I'm also a little down because of my stupid ankle. I don't feel like it's getting any better. I have my next doctor appointment on the 31st. We'll see.

School here is starting on Monday. I've been back at work doing teacher stuff for a little over a week. Kids arrive in what seems like just a few hours! I'm ready -- I just wish I didn't have the stupid boot on my leg. I feel like it diminishes my authority -- something you don't want to do on the first few days of school.

Most of the schools around the city started 1-3 weeks ago. It's been nice to be the last hold out! We still get out around Labor Day, so I'm not complaining!

Hope you all have had a good week. I'm going to try to write everything down this week. I haven't been very good about that.

Kim

1 comment:

Scrumpy said...

Congrats on the loss!

I'm sorry about your foot. Maybe it will get you some sympathy with the kiddos? (Okay, that's probably a pipe dream.)

Have a good first week back.